Sunday, August 5, 2007

Wikispaces

https://jcanatella.wikispaces.com/

The link above is for my wikispace. It is a "private" wiki, but if you register with wikispaces (free), you will be able to view my wikispace and many other educational wikis. I posted a link in the right margin with resources on how to use wikis in education.

This wikispace also allows you to connect to a blog and set up a discussion board. When I went to the FAQ section for teachers, I discovered that you can e-mail your student list with pre-selected user names and passwords to wikispace and wikispace will set up an account for each student on your behalf. This means that I could create a class wikispace for each of my classes and keep track of who is participating in the discussion or adding to the wikispace.

No comments: